I am always on the lookout for sewing patterns for the kids. Now that it’s getting warmer, I have dress patterns in my sights and have been on the hunt! I’ve compiled some of the cutest, cheek-pinch worthy, FREE dress patterns that I’ve come across.
1. Tiny Tank Dress by iCandy handmade
2. Vintage Pillowcase Tank Dress by Hungie Gungie
3. Fluttering Fields Sundress by you and mie
4. Contrast Bib Dress by iCandy handmade
5. Sundress with Flutter Sleeves by it’s always autumn
6. Simple Dress Pattern by Made by Toya
7. Little Peasant Dress by Sew much ado
8. Easy Wrap-Around Dress by Reality Daydream
9. The Jackie O Dress by Me Sew Crazy
10. Comfy Knit Dress (2 ways) by ibgstudio
I’m really hoping I have enough fabric and that my little sewing machine can keep up with all of my projects. I love seeing my kids in the clothes I’ve made for them. Have you come across any dress patterns that you’ve fallen in love with? I’d love to see the link for them or ones you’ve sewn yourself!
If you enjoyed this post, sign up for a weekly newsletter email!