Whether you’re looking for a gift for your own dad or for the father of your children, below are some great gift ideas to thank the father in your life for being so stellar, without breaking the bank.
1. Virtual Reality Google Cardboard (price $30). Yes, I know these guys don’t look like much. I mean, they’re cardboard. BUT my hubby wanted this so badly and was over the moon when it came in the mail and I’ll have to tell you, it’s actually a really neat concept. You can experience virtual reality without paying an arm and a leg for it. You can “travel” to places all over the world (for more info, read my post: Capture Memories Like NEVER Before) and it’s great for all ages. Bonus? It kept our 4 year-old occupied for quite some time to experience roaming with the dinosaurs!
2. Father’s Day Card Printables (price $Free). mrprintables.com has an awesome and unique selection of cards and gift tags that you won’t find at your local store.
4. Metal wallet insert card (price $18). Create a personalized message to be etched on a Stainless Steel Card (black or silver) with a replica of your (or your kids’) handwriting or drawing that he can keep with him in his wallet. If you think these are awesome, check out the rest of the etsy store for even more ways to personalize keepsakes.
5. Word Lock (price $8). Instead of trying to remember a number combination when locking up his bike, locker or anything else, he can use this word lock and remember a simple 4-letter word of his choosing (found here: indoor lock or bike lock cable).
6. Dopp/Travel Kit (price $16). Help keep him a little more organized when he travels with this Canvas Travel Kit to keep his shaving necessities under control.
7. Whiskey tasting set (price $36). Is the father in your life a whiskey lover? Look no further. You can choose a whiskey tasting kit from various regions that he’ll be sure to love.
8. Monogramed Growler (price $40-$45). Perfect for storing craft beers from your local brewery, Home Wet Bar has an amazing selection of personalized growlers, pitchers and glasses.
9. Mini Quadcopter (price $22). This pocket sized drone fits inside the controller for easy storage and is sure to entertain the father in your life and keep the kids mesmerized!
Anything I’ve missed? I’m always on the hunt for presents for my dad and hubs and can use any help I can get. I’d love to hear a male’s perspective too!